• Yuroc

Millions have had the virus without symptoms

U.S. officials believe as many as 20 million Americans have contracted the coronavirus since COVID-19 first arrived in the country, suggesting that millions had the virus and never knew it. That’s nearly 10 times as many infections as the 2.3 million cases that have been confirmed in the U.S. But 20 million infections would mean that about 6% of the nation’s 331 million people have been infected, leaving 94% of the population still susceptible to the virus.

0 views

©2020 by COVID-19 Immunity.